taglines, information, media, newspaper, logo, brand, taglines
1.How is accurate news information?
2. How do people distinguish between facts and opinion?
3. What are the processes involved in constructing a persuasive message?
4. How does the media present a point of view about a person, an event or an idea?
- What are the various types of media available to us?
- What is a brand?
- What is a logo?
- What are taglines?
- What is the difference between Print and Electronic media and highlight their similarities.
- How has technology helped media in reaching to more people?
- Why do companies use newspaper or any other form media to publish advertisements
- What are advertisements and what is the need to make ads?
- Why do companies create a brand?
- Why is TV called window to the world? Explain giving two examples.
- Why do newspapers need to publish advertisements, when their real work to tell about the news around the world?
- You have to create awareness in your society on how to conserve water and educate people on reduce, reuse & recycle water.
a) Think of various ways possibilities that can be developed in association with the RWA of your society and what campaign will you develop in a month.
b) Once you have decided on your campaigns what taglines will you create to generate awareness about your campaign?