environment, components of environment, lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere, biotic, abiotic, biosphere, ecosystem
1. Why is environment important for human well being?
2. What are the various components that comprise of environment?
3. Why do you think any major modifications in the environment will impact our surroundings?
- Match the following: Column A Column B land lithosphere animal,plants atmosphere mountain, plateau and plains abiotic gases, water vapur, dust biotic
- Fill in the blanks: a) Hydrosphere is a part of ________ b) Two main constituents of environment are _________ and ________ c) ______ is the hard top layer of the earth d) _______modify the natural environment
- Write the given statement are true or false: a) Landforms are found only over continents b) Trade in which goods are exchanges without the use of money is called barter system c) Gravitational force of the earth holds the atmosphere around it. d) No life can exisit in biosphere e) Abiotic environment consists of living organization
- Define environment.
- Define ecosystem, biosphere and atmosphere.
- Give four examples of human made environment.
- How do we modify our environment?
- What are the various components of environment?
- Write the difference between a) biotic and abiotic b) Biosphere and Lithosphere c) Lithosphere and Atmosphere
- What is a biosphere?
- Why is environment important for life to exist?
- Why is modifying environment harmful for life on earth?
- How is Biosphere different from ecosystem when both focus on making conducive environment for life to flourish?
- Why do you think man is constantly modifying his surroundings? How is it affecting his environment?
- What would happen if anyone if the spheres was missing? Do you think life would exist?
- Do you think park in which children play is an ecosystem? Give reasons to justify.
- Write the correct terms for given below analogy: a) plant: biotic::_____: land b) _____: water:: ____: air c) environment: _____:: ___: life d) surrounding:____::interaction:____